PCCA is aware that unauthorized individuals are posting jobs using PCCA’s name on several job boards without our consent. They are also sending emails claiming to be hiring Customer Care Representatives. These individuals are not PCCA employees and are requesting prospective applicants to disclose personal information by conducting instant message or online chat interviews. This is not PCCA’s policy.

PCCA does not solicit for work-from-home jobs and all interviews are conducted in person at PCCA’s offices. PCCA will never wire money for you to set up a home office. If you question the validity of any job posting, please contact our H.R. department at 806-763-8011.

Current Openings

If you are interested in interviewing for a position, please complete this online employment application or contact PCCA’s Human Resources Department at 806-763-8011.

Cotton Services Specialist

Position Objective:

To assist in maintaining and enhancing the functions and objectives of the Cotton Services and Gin Accounting Departments of Plains Cotton Cooperative Association.  This position will also be heavily involved in assisting our cooperative gin customers and members with the proper and efficient use of PCCA’s Gin Services, Member Access, invoicing and PCCA patronage systems.


  • Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Ag related studies) and/or five years of experience in industry.
  • Must posses good oral and written communication skills, strong computer skills, and evidence of effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
  • Some travel is required.

Position Duties:

  • Assist in processing of member payments and training coop gin personnel in the use of PCCA’s Gin Services Software
  • Assist in marketing of cotton, including documentation, eligibility, liens, scale tickets and invoicing.
  • Assist membership and gin personnel with all PCCA coop patronage issues
  • Assist membership and gin personnel with PCCA’s Member Access System
  • Support and maintain Gin Services programs
  • Assist gin personnel with PCCA contract and agreement documentation
  • Proper reporting to USDA, IRS and state agencies